Saturday, March 16, 2013

Gary Fuston



Two words to describe Gary Fuston’s sound melodic and unique. What I like about Gary’s guitar playing, he keeps it simple. Gary has cool melodies that are influenced by R&B, Hip Hop, and Jazz. His catching grooves are what you hear when you listen to of Gary’s music. Gary Fuston is based out of the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma area. He is a multi-talented artist that is a music composer producer, internet radio DJ host and music promoter. Some of my favorite tunes are “To Know You”, “Tears Away”, “Smooth Cruise”, and “On the Radio”. Gary Fuston is so underrated. I’m so glad DJ Michael Ealey turned me on to this remarkable artist. He is definitely going on my playlist. Tune into Streetwise Radio Jazz Café and listen to Gary Fuston’s music. You Can also listen to Streetwise Radio on MyGen365, iTunes, Athena365, Live365 and Pandora.
LM

No comments:

Post a Comment